What does your antibody bind?
What makes our MAb profiling approach unique?
|Membrane Proteome Array||Cell Microarray||Protein Microarray|
|Size [unique proteins]||6,000 [5,300]||5,500 [4,500]||3,800|
|Binding conditions||unfixed cells||fixed cells||cell lysate|
|Detection method||flow cytometry||immuno-fluorescence||immuno-fluorescence|
|Hit validation||dilution binding curve||additional service||western blot|
|Speed||4 weeks||8 weeks||3 weeks|
“The team at IM is very scientifically engaged and responsive, and have an excellent turnaround time. The MPA allowed us to move forward with our targeted molecules with confidence of their specificity.”- SVP RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, CLINICAL STAGE BIOTECH
Why is the Membrane Proteome Array so successful?
- Largest library for cell-based profiling of full-length membrane proteins - includes >95% of the membrane proteome
- Flow cytometry for high-sensitivity detection in unfixed human cells
- Cell-based platform ensures native protein conformations and post-translational modifications
How can the Membrane Proteome Array help you?
We screen your antibody to determine its membrane proteome binding profile, identifying target and off-target interactionsCase Study: Learn more about how the MPA can de-risk your antibody discovery project
We screen your antibody of unknown specificity to identify which protein(s) on the MPA your antibody bindsCase Study: Learn more about how the MPA can deorphan your antibodies
Phenotypic Target Discovery
We partner with you to discover new therapeutic targets using high-throughput, cell-based functional assays on our MPA libraryCase Study: Learn more about how we use the MPA to discover novel therapeutic targets
What to Expect:
- You send us 500 µg of your antibody
- We determine appropriate detection conditions
- We screen your antibody on the Membrane Proteome Array
- We validate any identified target protein(s) in a titration binding experiment
- We send you a final report within 4 weeks with a full analysis and publication-quality figures
“We have been very pleased with the data that we obtained from the Membrane Proteome Array platform. This showed that our antibodies recognize only their select target, and not the over 5,000 other membrane proteins in their panel.”-MARIA GONZALEZ-PAJUELO, CSO, FAIRJOURNEY BIOLOGICS
Frequently Asked Questions
The Membrane Proteome Array uses the largest membrane protein library ever assembled, flow cytometry, and unfixed cells for high-sensitivity detection, resulting in the broadest screens and the highest success rates. A typical project involves:
- 1. You send us 500 µg of each antibody that you would like screened
- 2. We optimize conditions for detecting antibody binding in our high-throughput system
- 3. We screen your antibodies on the Membrane Proteome Array under optimized conditions
- 4. We confirm all identified targets in a second flow cytometry titration experiment
- 5. You receive a detailed report within 4 weeks containing the membrane protein binding profiles of your antibodies, the identity of validated targets, and publication-quality figures