How will epitope data help me?
What makes your epitope mapping technology so much better?
|Conformational Epitopes||High Resolution||Complex Proteins||Energetic Hot-Spots||Speed|
|Shotgun Mutagenesis Epitope Mapping|
We have mapped 1,000+ epitopes to date with >95% success, including highly complex epitopes such as:
- GPCRs, transporters, and viral envelope proteins
- Conformational epitopes
- Epitopes on multi-subunit proteins
- Receptor state-dependent epitopes
"The epitope mapping that Integral Molecular has done has greatly supported both our mechanistic understanding and the intellectual property claims of our proprietary antibodies."-HEAD OF IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY, BIOTECH COMPANY
How do you achieve a >95% success rate?
Shotgun Mutagenesis Epitope Mapping:
- Automated point mutation of every residue in the target protein to Alanine
- Native expression of each protein mutant in human cells
- Native expression of individual mutants in human cells, enabling mapping of conformational epitopes
- High-throughput expression, antibody reactivity, and functional testing
- 3D structural visualization of the epitope
What epitope mapping services do you offer?
Antibody Epitope Mapping Services
An Ala-scan mutation library is created for the protein target of interest and used to test binding of customer’s MAbs/ligands by flow cytometry to identify epitope residues
Contact us to discuss your project
Mapping Small Molecule Binding Sites
Small molecules are screened on the library using functional assays to identify amino-acid residues that are critical for binding or function
Epitope Mapping Projects Include:
- Assay setup report with optimized conditions for screening
- MAb/ligand screening on the Ala-scan mutation array
- Final report containing:
- 1. Fully analyzed data package
- 2. Identification of amino-acid resolution epitope
- 3. Publication-ready figures
Epitope Mapping Publications
"Integral Molecular was able to identify critical binding residues for an antibody for which no mapping had been successfully done after years in development."
"Excellent team, excellent communication, results when promised, results with impact to drive decision making."-CELL BIOLOGY LEAD FOR DISCOVERY ONCOLOGY PROGRAM