How will epitope data help me?
How is your epitope mapping technology different?
|Conformational Epitopes||High Resolution||Complex Proteins||Energetic Hot-Spots||Speed|
|Shotgun Mutagenesis Epitope Mapping|
We have mapped 1,000+ epitopes to date with >95% success, including highly complex epitopes such as:
- Epitopes on GPCRs, transporters, and viral structural proteins.
- Conformational epitopes.
- Epitopes on multi-subunit proteins.
- Receptor state-dependent epitopes.
"The epitope mapping that Integral Molecular has done has greatly supported both our mechanistic understanding and the intellectual property claims of our proprietary antibodies."
Why is this approach so successful?
Epitope mapping using Shotgun Mutagenesis technology:
- Automated creation of hundreds to thousands of point mutations covering every residue in a target protein so epitopes can be mapped with single amino acid resolution.
- Mutagenesis to alanine or any other desired residue(s).
- Native expression of individual mutants in human cells, enabling mapping of conformational epitopes.
- High-throughput testing of each mutant for expression, antibody reactivity, and function.
- Epitope visualization on three-dimensional structures.
What epitope mapping services do you offer?
Epitope Mapping Services include:
- Assay setup report with optimized conditions for screening customer’s MAbs.
- Alanine-scan mutagenesis of the target protein.
- MAb screening on the Ala-scan mutation array.
- Final report showing:
- 1. Graphical representation of the data.
- 2. Identification of critical interacting residues.
- 3. Epitope mapped onto the target protein structure (if available).
Custom Epitope Mapping Services
An Ala-scan mutation library is created for the protein target of interest and used to test binding of customer's MAbs/ligands by flow cytometry to identify epitope residues.
Contact us to discuss your project.
Epitope Mapping Services on Pre-Validated Targets
Integral Molecular offers a selection of pre-validated targets for epitope mapping services, including:
Please contact us for a full list of pre-validated targets.
Mapping Small Molecule Binding Sites
An Ala-scan mutation library is created for the protein target of interest. Small molecules are screened on the library using functional assays to identify amino acid residues that are critical for binding or function.
Epitope Mapping Publications
"Integral Molecular was able to identify critical binding residues for an antibody for which no mapping had been successfully done after years in development."
"Excellent team, excellent communication, results when promised, results with impact to drive decision making."-CELL BIOLOGY LEAD FOR DISCOVERY ONCOLOGY PROGRAM