ABOUT INTEGRAL MOLECULAR
Integral Molecular is a research-driven biotechnology company creating innovative technologies and therapeutic antibodies for under-exploited membrane protein targets, including GPCRs, ion channels, transporters, and viral envelopes.
15+ years experience optimizing membrane proteins
Work with Top 10 pharmaceutical companies
300+ customers and partners
Are you passionate about science and interested in joining a world-class research team?
Do you want to be a part of a close-knit, small company that takes an active interest in your learning and development?
We are looking for smart, curious, and passionate individuals to join our team and contribute to our shared success.
What you can expect:
- Serious work in a casual atmosphere
- Collaborative, dynamic learning environment
- New ideas and constant innovation
- Leadership opportunities to enable your career
- Scientifically and culturally diverse teams
How To Apply To Integral Molecular
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job ID# in the subject heading. Integral Molecular is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Career Openings
- Be a key part of the research, sales, and marketing teams of a biotech company
- Drive the design and implementation of novel product applications to meet customer needs
- Work with collegial, innovative, and intellectually stimulating team members that continue to publish high-quality manuscripts.
- Use your training in science outside the lab
- Gain deep understanding of, and practical familiarity with our MPA and Epitope Mapping product lines.
- Proactively communicate with customers to understand the goals and needs of their projects and provide scientific guidance on how to best utilize our products.
- Develop and execute product line webinars/workshops/trainings that anticipate our customer needs.
- Collaborate on scientific discussions with customers to troubleshoot experimental results.
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer” and provide product feedback to research, sales and marketing teams.
- Work closely with research and marketing teams to produce customer facing technical documents.
- Represent the company at global scientific conferences, tradeshows, and other forums.
- Maintain current understanding of company commercial initiatives and strategies by close collaboration with sales and marketing teams
- Take leadership with root-cause analysis to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Candidates should have a PhD in the cell and molecular biology fields or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated success and comfort with creation and facilitation of technical programs and curriculums to small and large audiences.
- Extensive experience working with cells, DNA transfection, and fluorescence-based assays.
- Qualified candidate will have an innovative mindset, be a collaborative team player, effective critical thinker, clear communicator, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
We seek a highly organized BS/MS level scientist to manage projects utilizing our antibody discovery platform (Membrane Protein Solutions).
- Use your training in science outside the lab
- Frontline communicator with customers to coordinate discovery projects
- Build business development and marketing skills as you interact daily with senior management to manage projects from design to final deliverables
- Be a key part of a team that values new ideas, flexibility and has a passion for innovation
- Work in a growing biotech company launching innovative technologies
- Work in an environment that promotes serious work in a casual atmosphere
- Setting and communicating project goals, objectives, schedules and milestones to internal team members and clients
- Consult regularly with senior management to ensure timely delivery of intended project outcomes by communicating any changes in strategy, making necessary adjustments to that strategy, and providing updates on project progress
- Coordinate with internal scientists, external vendors and partners to meet project milestones
- Construct timelines, track progress and coordinate parallel projects in collaboration with internal scientists and external customers
- Simultaneously manage the day-to-day detailed aspects of multiple projects
- BS (2-3 years experience)/MS (1-2 years experience) in cell or molecular biology, drug discovery or a related field
- Experience leading and managing projects/teams involving multiple people is desired
- Candidates must be attentive to detail, extremely organized and able to effectively communicate/present at team/company/client meetings
- Experience working in a startup or small biotech is a plus but not required
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
A resume and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com with Job ID# 02192021 in the subject heading. Integral Molecular is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets. To support our growth, we seek a Research Associate I, who will work with a dedicated group of scientists on the development and commercialization of biomedical technologies.
- Conduct laboratory research and support general R&D efforts for customer-based biomedical research
- Projects may involve cell culture, virology, DNA preparation, and liquid-handling automation
- Perform cell-based assays (Western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology, bioengineering, or a related field is required
- 1–2 years of laboratory and cell-culture experience is desired
- Demonstrated ability to follow protocols and learn quickly
- Candidates must be attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with a collaborative and proactive attitude
Please submit a resume (cover letter optional) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID# 090306 in the subject heading.
- Coordinate multiple tasks with team members to provide needed supplies
- Prepare reagents including buffers, chemicals solutions, complex reaction mixtures and media according to established methods and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, autoclaving, and distributing.
- Perform tasks using aseptic techniques including working within a biological safety cabinet.
- Participate in the general maintenance of all equipment related to the preparation of assay materials and assist in the monitoring and reporting of equipment conditions.
- Assist with inventory management of supplies and solvents by placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Enhance laboratory organization by taking ownership of new requests
- 6 months – 2 years hands-on laboratory experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, medical technology or related field
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Sales and Marketing
Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets. To support our growth, we seek a Business Development Associate to help launch new partnerships, businesses, and growth strategies. Successful candidates will also be involved with our marketing and sales teams to assist with strategic growth plans.
- Work with scientific and commercial teams that will help you grow in new career directions
- Drive the conception and implementation of new partnering strategies
- Interact with strategic shareholders, clients and C-suite executives at conferences, webinars, and on conference calls to support partnership opportunities.
- Prepare for major partnership conferences (BIO, JPM)
- Organize meetings and participate in discussions with partners
- Work through partnering and licensing agreements to close
- Coordinate with sales teams to identify opportunities
- Strategize relationships and plan pricing agreements
- Analyze commercial markets and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities
- Experience and familiarity with life sciences research and customers is vital in this position
- PhD with 0-2 years of postdoc experience
- 0-2 years experience in tech transfer, entrepreneurship, or product commercialization
- Strategic thinker and planner with a demonstrated interest in business development, marketing, and sales
- An interest in driving new relationships through networking and communication
- Experience in technology transfer, negotiating, preparing legal agreements, or financial analysis of markets is desired
- Candidates with a background in the life sciences and an interest in business strategy or commercial product management are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter specifying salary requirements to email@example.com with Job ID #05242021 in the subject heading.
Integral Molecular is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We seek a tech-savvy digital marketing associate to manage an e-commerce marketplace as we launch a new product line. The marketing associate will be responsible for development, management, and optimization of the website to ensure content is accurate and current. They will work closely with scientific, marketing, and sales teams to generate and implement marketing campaigns. These strategies will determine our target audience, drive customers to the website and maximize engagement from first click to purchase.
Integral is committed to the health and safety of those working on-site, and is continuously adapting workspace configuration, amenities, and expectations of employee conduct to align with current scientific and public health guidelines related to the ongoing pandemic.
- Launch a new product line and business
- Support the growth of existing product lines with innovative marketing initiatives
- Work with scientists, entrepreneurs, and marketing professionals in launching new initiatives, products, and businesses
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- Update and manage orders, content and inventory to continually improve a Shopify e-commerce website
- Work with marketing to design, implement, and analyze campaigns for existing and new products
- Design Inbound/ Outbound marketing, SEO, and ad strategies to increase website visibility, lead generation and ROI for the company
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns and website design
- Use social media to engage with customers
- BA/BS degree required; Marketing (preferred) or related business field
- Demonstrated experience in website maintenance and digital marketing tools
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of social media marketing, and content management is a plus.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, photo- and video-creating skills is a plus.
Desired but not required
- Familiarity with HTML and website programming would be useful
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce
A resume and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID# 03152021 in the subject heading.
Are you a biologist at heart, but want to explore opportunities outside of typical bench work? Are you a team player who likes to meet new people, build professional relationships, and contribute to the success of a growing life sciences technology-based company? If you answered “Yes!” to all the above then this may be the position for you! We are seeking a Technology Sales Associate to join our Philadelphia-based sales, marketing and business development team.
- Be a key part of the sales, marketing, and business development team of a biotech company
- Work with senior management in the planning, strategy, and execution of product development
- Proactive prospecting and new customer acquisition
- Lead generation and data entry into customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Conduct marketing and sales efforts targeting large and small antibody biotech customers
- Prepare sales reports on product performance
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, biology, or chemistry required
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- Ability to interact with customers with confidence and ease
- Candidates with an interest in sales, business and/or biotechnology commercialization are encouraged to apply.
A resume and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com with the Job ID# 03032021 in the subject heading. Integral Molecular in an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Administrative and Operations
Integral is in an exciting expansion phase and the HR Director will oversee all human resources efforts through this growth and into our next chapter. They will serve as both a collaborative strategist with the leadership team and an approachable, supportive liaison for the rest of the company. The Director of Human Resources will be a champion for employee engagement and retention while developing robust talent acquisition and employee recognition/development programs. A critical focus for this position will be the development and implementation of strategies for workforce and policy development, compliance, and internal communications. These programs will ensure a smooth, flexible and dynamic organization as we continue to grow.
- Use your experience to build a Human Resources team and department that excels at supporting a rapidly growing company which produces novel therapeutics to treat human diseases
- Gain first-hand experience in establishing scalable systems and workflows utilizing cutting edge technology, modern best practices, and innovative solutions
- Be a key partner within the executive team to generate new ideas on how to recruit, retain and train an exceptionally talented workforce
- Function as a subject matter expert in Human Resources by mentoring and educating managers, supervisors, and other stakeholders across the company
- Work in a stimulating environment that promotes serious work in a casual atmosphere
- Have an opportunity to cultivate and manage talent within the Human Resources space as the company grows
- Work with Project Leaders and other managers in the company to analyze workforce needs
- Oversee the implementation of a HRIS to automate and streamline personnel and management processes
- Assist in modeling growth across the company, serving as a resource for supervisors as they identify these needs
- Develop and manage competitive compensation and benefits program through industry specific data analysis that integrate with performance review and employee progression paths
- Propose strategies for talent development to prepare employees for internal career progression
- Serve as champion for all company culture initiatives which will include spearheading related projects throughout the calendar year
- Identify needs for additional resources in the HR space as the company grows and bring those to the attention of Leadership
- Research areas of compliance for planned growth, red flag potential complications, and propose solutions
- Plan technological solutions that reduce the need for manual processes and increase employee accessibility
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of trends in people analytics, HR best practices and HR systems
- Lead and drive company HR programs and initiatives and manage the HR team (direct and indirect reports)
- Propose process improvement for existing systems and champion the creation of new workflows to address expansion and growth
- Develop employment policies and practices including regularly revising the employee handbook
- Oversee the employee performance evaluation process by providing trainings and coordinating the administration of this policy and program
- Administer employee discipline and termination processes, in consultation with leadership and supervisors, as needed
- Coach employees, managers, and supervisors through planned trainings and one-on-one sessions
- Leverage and analyze internal data to develop business plans
- Interface with benefits broker to administer all company fringe benefits and insurance contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or human resources, Master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years’ working in the human resources space with experience supervising direct reports
- 4-5 years’ experience in management, administration, or human resources with demonstrated career progression
- Previous experience implementing and administering a HRIS
- Excellent verbal, written, inter-personal communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving, matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of a complex organization
- Desire to be a key part of a high-growth biotech company
- Experience in the biotech industry is a plus, but not required
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter specifying salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID #05122021 in the subject heading.
Integral Molecular is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work with a growing biotechnology company doing cutting-edge research.
- Gain experience developing strategies to source top talent in the biotech field
- Work in a friendly, supportive research environment in University City.
- Own the process for engaging, evaluating and hiring top candidates to join our company
- Work with team leaders to develop job descriptions, identify candidates and manage the candidate experience
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline and identify passive job seekers using a full range of sourcing/attraction tactics and resources
- Provide a pleasant experience for every candidate from application stage to offer while evaluating skill level
- Driving the interview and offer process including reference checks
- BS/MS in a biological science and at least 3 years’ experience in cell and molecular biology.
- Experience with tissue culture, western blot, DNA subcloning and flow cytometry is required
- The successful candidate will have experience interviewing candidates, a warm personality, be an excellent judge of character and have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team. You will provide professional support for IT operations across the company, including network infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, IT-dependent lab equipment, printing services, workstation deployment, disaster recovery systems, and up to level 3 technical support for end users.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) based at Integral’s offices located in University City, Philadelphia. Integral provides for a flexible work schedule including remote options during the ongoing pandemic. However, on-site work is required for this position both during the pandemic and when normal operations resume. The Integral space has been extensively reconfigured to maximize the health and safety of those working onsite. Weekend and evening work should be minimal but may be required from time to time.
- Contribute your skills to a growing biotechnology company doing innovative research.
- Gain experience with a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment, that features both hardware and software.
- Participate in IT strategic planning, helping identify and introduce new technologies
- Assist with establishing strong internal data management practices
- Work in a friendly, supportive research environment in University City
- Provide helpdesk support for all users, which includes troubleshooting efforts for issues involving workstations, office devices, email, cloud resources printing services, user accounts and network connectivity.
- Deploy new Windows 10 workstations and reimage/repurpose existing workstations.
- Maintain and deploy standard office devices such as printers, scanners, and VoIP phones.
- Manage Windows domain environment including Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and File services.
- Support Microsoft 365 environment including Active Directory syncing, user mailboxes, 365 and Teams groups and SharePoint sites.
- Provide user education and train on effective use of technology.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse end user population.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Experience in a Windows 7/10 Operating System environment.
- Familiarity with network troubleshooting in an Active Directory environment
- Experience supporting network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls, patch panel and cabling, etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS services including IAM and virtual machines
Preferred, But Not Required
- 1-2 years of Help Desk experience providing support both remotely and in-person/on-site.
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with PowerShell and PowerShell/Python scripting
- Python, Java, C++, C# or other programming language knowledge and experience
A resume and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com with Job ID# 12162020 in the subject heading.
Integral Molecular is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We seek a new addition to the Administrative team, to provide support to our Finance Manager. You will enter all accounts payable and accounts receivable materials into our accounting system, organize and maintain all related documents, and assist with other accounting-related tasks (eg. preparing materials related to grant funding and assisting with preparation for our annual financial audit).
This position is based on-site at our office in Philadelphia during normal business hours, with the possibility of some flexible scheduling. Integral is committed to the health and safety of those working on-site and is continuously adapting workspace configuration, amenities, and expectations of employee conduct in the workspace to align with current scientific and public health guidelines related to the ongoing pandemic.
- Use your skills to support innovative scientific research at a growing company
- Chance to hone your skillset and grow professionally
- Work in a friendly, supportive research environment in University City
- Enter all vendor invoices into Quickbooks
- Check for errors and inconsistencies before issuing and mailing of check payments
- Organization and filing of all vendor invoices
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Document maintenance according to company record maintenance policies
- Organize invoices and related documents for monthly grant invoicing
- Work with HR staff to confirm correct billing for employee insurance
- Review vendor statements of account, coordinate re-issue of invoices and receipts as needed
- Create invoices in Quickbooks for customers across all product lines and send to customers
- Create, maintain, update customer accounting records and files
- File remittance documents and deposit of check payments received
- Track aging customer accounts and sending past-due notices as appropriate
- Update sales and revenue tracking documents for Sales team
- Coordinating with HR team to track COBRA payments as needed
- Prepare reports and analyze data as directed by the Finance Manager
- Interface with external auditors to ensure smooth audit process
- Assist with day-to-day office management duties including answering phones, receiving visitors, and providing administrative support
- Coordinate filing and record management with Sales team
- Serve as backup support for some administrative function including ordering and procurement
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) with accounting or business major preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 1-2 years in an equivalent position
- 2-4 years previous work experience preferred
- Mastery of Quickbooks with demonstrated experience entering AP/AR for a commercial business
- Proficiency in Office 365 applications, especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and have strong time-management skills
Preferred Qualifications (a plus, but not required)
- At least 2-4 years previous work experience
- Experience working at a mid-size (50+ employee) company
- Familiarity with scientific research and/or laboratory operations
A resume and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID# 04062021 in the subject heading.
Integral Molecular is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Learn about biotechnology and opportunities in science outside of research
- Work with collegial, innovative, and intellectually stimulating team members in the development of new commercial products
Scientists with a demonstrated interest in business, strategy, and commercialization are encouraged to apply
- Graduate students and post-docs are welcome (advisor approval may be required)
- A degree or enrollment in a biological degree program at the MS/PhD level is required
- Internships require a minimum of 5-10 hours/week of effort
- Internship projects typically encompass 2-3 months of work
- Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial and self-starting
- Excellent organization and communication skills are required
- Demonstrated interest or experience in business is desired, but prior business experience is not required
“Friendly culture and sense of community”
Working at Integral Molecular has provided me valuable learning and leadership opportunities in an innovative, supportive, and fun environment. I have been able to grow from an entry-level position to a management position while still being challenged with new and interesting projects. My colleagues make it easy to show up at work with a smile every day!
– Rachel Fong, Project Leader