Are you passionate about science and interested in joining a world-class research team?
Do you want to be a part of a close-knit, small company that takes an active interest in your learning and development?
We are looking for smart, curious, and passionate individuals to join our team and contribute to our shared success.
What you can expect:
- Serious work in a casual atmosphere
- Collaborative, dynamic learning environment
- New ideas and constant innovation
- Leadership opportunities to enable your career
- Scientifically and culturally diverse teams
Current Career Openings
Biotechnology Sales Associate (Job ID# 181121)
- Be a key part of the sales, marketing, and business development team of a biotech company
- Work with senior management in the planning, strategy, and execution of product development
- Proactive prospecting and new customer acquisition
- Lead generation and data entry into customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Conduct marketing and sales efforts targeting large and small antibody biotech customers
- Prepare sales reports on product performance
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, biology, or chemistry required
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- Ability to interact with customers with confidence and ease
- Candidates with an interest in sales, business and/or biotechnology commercialization are encouraged to apply.
Scientist - Virologist (Job ID# 180912)
- Be a key part of the preclinical drug discovery team as we help develop novel therapeutic vaccines and antibodies
- Use your expertise to study emerging viruses in close collaboration with academic and industry collaborators
- Work with collegial, innovative, and intellectually stimulating team members that continue to publish high quality manuscripts
- Work with a number of viruses including Dengue, Zika, Ebola, Coronavirus, Hepatitis C, Chikungunya, and HIV
- Design, develop, and implement assays to investigate virus biology, engineer viral vaccines, understand the function of viral envelopes and characterize antibodies against these viruses
- Plan and prioritize experiments in alignment with company goals and manage projects to meet timelines
- Communicate across the team, with senior management, and external partners
- Candidates should have a PhD in virology, immunology, cell biology, or a related discipline and at least 2-3 years of relevant post-PhD experience
- Qualified candidate will have an innovative mindset, be a collaborative team player, effective critical thinker, clear communicator, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience leading and managing projects is desired
Laboratory Technician (Job ID# 062319)
- Coordinate multiple tasks with team members to provide needed supplies
- Prepare reagents including buffers, chemicals solutions, complex reaction mixtures and media according to established methods and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, autoclaving, and distributing.
- Perform tasks using aseptic techniques including working within a biological safety cabinet.
- Participate in the general maintenance of all equipment related to the preparation of assay materials and assist in the monitoring and reporting of equipment conditions.
- Assist with inventory management of supplies and solvents by placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Enhance laboratory organization by taking ownership of new requests.
- 6 months – 2 years hands-on laboratory experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, medical technology or related field
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Business Development Associate (Job ID# 050619)
- Work with scientific and commercial teams that will help you grow in new career directions
- Drive the conception and implementation of new partnering strategies
- Interact with strategic shareholders, clients and C-suite executives at conferences, webinars, and on conference calls to support partnership opportunities
- Prepare for major partnership conferences (BIO, JPM)
- Successfully identify partnerships and close partnering and licensing agreements
- Analyze commercial markets and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities
- Experience and familiarity with life sciences research and customers is vital in this position
- MS, MBA, or PhD, with an interest in biotech business development
- Strategic thinker and planner with a demonstrated interest in business development, marketing, or sales
- 0-2 years experience in technology transfer, consulting, or product commercialization
- Experience in technology transfer, negotiating, preparing legal agreements, or financial analysis of markets is desired
Product Manager (Job ID# 180927)
- Keep abreast of market and technical trends, competitor products, and customer requirements to determine competitive strategies for current and future products
- Lead new product introductions by developing commercialization plans and product road maps
- Develop annual and multi-year product strategies and fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of product platforms
- Drive product strategy, product definition, and product life cycle management for profitable growth by performing market analysis
- Establish clear messaging that communicates the value of our products to customers
- Act as the voice of the customer at internal meetings
- Identify, establish, and manage strategic partnerships, including relationships with customers, industry opinion leaders, and internal teams (R&D, Sales/Marketing) to understand the existing and future needs of the marketplace
- A degree in a biological discipline at the MS/PhD level is preferred or an MBA with experience in the life science industry
- The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-starting, and a strategic thinker, with demonstrated success and a clear vision for moving projects forward
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to influence and lead at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated interest or experience in using marketing skills and knowledge to commercialize products is required, but prior Product Manager experience is not required
- Scientists with a demonstrated interest in business, strategy, and commercialization are strongly encouraged to apply
Research Associate I (Job ID# 090306)
- Conduct laboratory research and support general R&D efforts for customer-based biomedical research
- Projects may involve cell culture, virology, DNA preparation, and liquid-handling automation
- Perform cell-based assays (Western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology, bioengineering, or a related field is required
- 1–2 years of laboratory and cell-culture experience is desired
- Demonstrated ability to follow protocols and learn quickly
- Candidates must be attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with a collaborative and proactive attitude