Are you passionate about science and interested in joining a world-class research team?
Do you want to be a part of a close-knit, small company that takes an active interest in your learning and development?
We are looking for smart, curious, and passionate individuals to join our team and contribute to our shared success.
What you can expect:
- Serious work in a casual atmosphere
- Collaborative, dynamic learning environment
- New ideas and constant innovation
- Leadership opportunities to enable your career
- Scientifically and culturally diverse teams
Research Associate I (Job #090306)
This position will involve conducting laboratory research and supporting general R&D operations at Integral Molecular. The position will involve both research and production of biomedical research products.
You will be working with a dedicated group of scientists on the development and commercialization of biomedical technologies. Projects may involve cell culture, virology, DNA preparation, liquid handling automation, and cell-based assays (western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry).
The position requires a Bachelor's degree in biology, bioengineering, or a related field. 1-2 years of laboratory and cell culture experience is desired. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and follow protocols, and must be attentive to detail.
Director of Marketing (Job ID #073018)
Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets. To support our growth, we seek a new Director of Marketing to direct the expanding efforts of our marketing team. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and implementing marketing plans for Integral Molecular. Responsibilities include:
Marketing strategy and customer acquisition
• Build and execute a marketing plan designed to provide the flow of qualified leads needed by sales to meet business objectives
• Work with Project and Product Leaders to translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities and products into a cohesive marketing strategy
• Guide the development of the Integral Molecular brand
• Gather and distill insights about buyer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape into consumable formats that can be incorporated into marketing strategy and business plans
• Report key performance metrics and results including pipeline and revenue contributions and marketing effectiveness
Develop marketing materials
• Prepare written materials for marketing collateral, including website content, social media posts, case studies, brochures, press releases, and digital
• Prepare graphical materials for marketing collateral, including website content, case studies, brochures, and digital campaigns
• Negotiate conference contracts
• Manage webinar and meeting logistics
Manage the marketing team
• Ensure team members have clear job descriptions, goals and objectives
• Mentor and coach team members and sign off on projects
• Lead marketing meetings and ensure follow through on prioritized tasks
The successful candidate will have a background in marketing and at least 3 years of experience in a role involving marketing strategy and content development. The position requires attention to detail, excellent project management, communication, writing, and editing skills. Experience managing a team and with graphic programs is desirable. Experience with biotech research products and services and a background or interest in the sciences is highly preferred.