Are you passionate about science and interested in joining a world-class research team?
Do you want to be a part of a close-knit, small company that takes an active interest in your learning and development?
We are looking for smart, curious, and passionate individuals to join our team and contribute to our shared success.
What you can expect:
- Serious work in a casual atmosphere
- Collaborative, dynamic learning environment
- New ideas and constant innovation
- Leadership opportunities to enable your career
- Scientifically and culturally diverse teams
Current Career Openings
Laboratory Technician (Job ID# 062319)
- Coordinate multiple tasks with team members to provide needed supplies
- Prepare reagents including buffers, chemicals solutions, complex reaction mixtures and media according to established methods and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, autoclaving, and distributing.
- Perform tasks using aseptic techniques including working within a biological safety cabinet.
- Participate in the general maintenance of all equipment related to the preparation of assay materials and assist in the monitoring and reporting of equipment conditions.
- Assist with inventory management of supplies and solvents by placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Enhance laboratory organization by taking ownership of new requests.
- 6 months – 2 years hands-on laboratory experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, medical technology or related field
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Office Administrator (Job ID# 112019)
- Work in a friendly, supportive environment with people who care about you and your professional development
- Work with a growing biomedical research company doing innovative scientific work and creating life-saving drugs
- Take ownership of day-to-day office activities, with the authority to improve and optimize the activities you are engaged in
- Prioritize and perform day-to-day office administrative tasks
- Support organizational teams (scientific, sales, human resources, and administration) by managing the company-wide calendar, scheduling shared resources, and providing admin support for internal and external meetings
- Order laboratory and office supplies on a daily basis and communicate with outside vendors to coordinate fulfillment
- Plan annual company social events and other internal/external events.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of previous work experience with a background in office administration
- Experience purchasing supplies by following standard operating procedures, and managing backorder communications
- Proficiency with Office 365 applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook along with other application available within the Office Suite
- Excellent communication and social skills, as you will be interacting with nearly everyone in the company
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, as responsibilities such as supply ordering require numerous numerical codes and details
Business Development Associate (Job ID# 050619)
- Work with scientific and commercial teams that will help you grow in new career directions
- Drive the conception and implementation of new partnering strategies
- Interact with strategic shareholders, clients and C-suite executives at conferences, webinars, and on conference calls to support partnership opportunities
- Prepare for major partnership conferences (BIO, JPM)
- Successfully identify partnerships and close partnering and licensing agreements
- Analyze commercial markets and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities
- Experience and familiarity with life sciences research and customers is vital in this position
- MS, MBA, or PhD, with an interest in biotech business development
- Strategic thinker and planner with a demonstrated interest in business development, marketing, or sales
- 0-2 years experience in technology transfer, consulting, or product commercialization
- Experience in technology transfer, negotiating, preparing legal agreements, or financial analysis of markets is desired
Product Manager (Job ID# 180927)
- Keep abreast of market and technical trends, competitor products, and customer requirements to determine competitive strategies for current and future products
- Lead new product introductions by developing commercialization plans and product road maps
- Develop annual and multi-year product strategies and fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of product platforms
- Drive product strategy, product definition, and product life cycle management for profitable growth by performing market analysis
- Establish clear messaging that communicates the value of our products to customers
- Act as the voice of the customer at internal meetings
- Identify, establish, and manage strategic partnerships, including relationships with customers, industry opinion leaders, and internal teams (R&D, Sales/Marketing) to understand the existing and future needs of the marketplace
- A degree in a biological discipline at the MS/PhD level is preferred or an MBA with experience in the life science industry
- The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-starting, and a strategic thinker, with demonstrated success and a clear vision for moving projects forward
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to influence and lead at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated interest or experience in using marketing skills and knowledge to commercialize products is required, but prior Product Manager experience is not required
- Scientists with a demonstrated interest in business, strategy, and commercialization are strongly encouraged to apply
Research Associate I (Job ID# 090306)
- Conduct laboratory research and support general R&D efforts for customer-based biomedical research
- Projects may involve cell culture, virology, DNA preparation, and liquid-handling automation
- Perform cell-based assays (Western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology, bioengineering, or a related field is required
- 1–2 years of laboratory and cell-culture experience is desired
- Demonstrated ability to follow protocols and learn quickly
- Candidates must be attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with a collaborative and proactive attitude