1. Information about cookiesA cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.
The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that ensure the security and efficient delivery of the website. These cookies are removed from your device one month after your last visit of the website.
• Functionality enhancement cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies are automatically removed from your device when you close the web browser.
• Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are provided by Google Analytics and collect information in an anonymous form. Some of the cookies set for this purpose are automatically removed from your device when you close the web browser. Others may last for a period of 24 months from your last visit.
2. Consent for cookies used on this websiteFor cookies that are strictly necessary for or enhance the function of this website and analytical cookies, as these cookies do not track personal data, we infer your consent when you visit this website.
For certain cookies that do track personal data, we use a banner/pop-up requiring visitors to give prior consent to these cookies before they are used.
3. How you can block cookiesYou can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.
For analytical cookies, as they are provided by Google Analytics, you can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.